Welcome to our website thintech-weightloss.com provides personalized food plans and coaching. An outline of this information is provided within this site. The information is generic in nature and we take no responsibility for its usage. By accessing and using this website you acknowledge that you have read these conditions and agree, without limitation, to be bound by them.
Company Name: ThinTech Weightloss
Country: United States of America
Telephone Number: 908-276-4393
Payments – All Payments Received are to be in USD.
All payments for ThinTech are in USD and are non-refundable with the exception of Dr. Rendelstein discretion.
We do this because we’re looking for serious and committed clients only. We take our weight loss program seriously and maintain a very high standard of positivity, accountability, and most importantly action. If you register for the 40 /20 Day Detox and sit on your hands and do nothing for the first 30 days, we can’t help you.
Refunds are a privilege not a right and will be treated as such. Each refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the ThinTech team.
Payments for most of the ThinTech Programs may be paid in one payment or in 3 payments. There is a is a 10% surcharge fee if payment is made in 3 payments. The payment will be taken automatically from the designated credit card on file the same date of each month. ThinTech programs are non-refundable and non-transferrable and a commitment to a payment plan is in place until the full payment is successfully completed.
Payments made by credit card will be automatically processed on the monthly due date. If the credit card bounces for any reason, attempts to charge will be made in the following days/weeks. If the card continues to bounce or rejects the payment, or if a charge-back is claimed by the client or their bank, the matter will be handled internally with written notice or transferred to a debt collection agency if card continues to be a failure to pay.
Invoices for any ThinTech Weightloss programs are automatically generated and can be requested at any time.
This website is presented “as is”. We make no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied in connection with material on this website including but not limited to warranties as to merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for a particular purpose, to the extent to which such representations and warranties may lawfully be excluded.
You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage which you incur as a result of use of this website including without limitation, damage caused by access delays, computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in your use of the website including hyperlink to or from third party websites.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we disclaim liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage of any kind related to your use of this site.
As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this website.
Materials in our products, services and our websites may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate”, “estimate”, “expect”, “project”, “intend”, “plan”, “believe” and other words and terms.
WEBSITE CONTENT AND MATERIALS
The information and materials contained in this site (including these terms and conditions) are subject to change without notice. We may discontinue or make changes to the content of this site and the network at any time. Any dated information included in this site is current at the date of publication only, and we will not have any obligation or responsibility to update or amend such information.
This website is provided without any express warranties or guarantees, unless specifically stated and, to the extent permitted by law, without any implied warranties or guarantees.
ThinTech-weightloss.com will take all best efforts to ensure a value-filled coaching and weight loss. ThinTech-weightloss.com will not guarantee any results however, we do guarantee that the harder you work, the more you’ll lose!
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Links to other websites may be provided from this site. In those circumstances, we have no control over the content of those third-party websites. We make no express warranties concerning the content of those other sites. In particular we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or reliability of those sites for a particular purpose, nor do we warrant that such sites or their content are accurate, complete, current and free of defects including but not limited to, viruses or other harmful elements. The user of this site will assume all risks and costs arising from the use of any website linked to this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ThinTech-weightloss.com and any affiliated organizations, and its directors, officers and employees from any claim or demand including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this site or any violation of these terms and conditions.
NO OFFER OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Nothing contained in this site will constitute an offer by Our Website for any products or services which may be advertised through the site including its micro site pages. Nor does our website make any specific warranty or representation of any kind with respect to any such information. Our website will not be liable to you or any person who incurs any loss or damage as a result of relying upon any such information.
The ThinTech-weightloss.com and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The ThinTech-weightloss.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2022.
WHAT WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
– name and job title
– contact information including email address
– demographic information such as area code, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
– If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
– We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Federal Trade Commission Act (15 U.S. Code § 41 et seq.). A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write mailto:email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
Welcome ThinTech-weightloss.com our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for entrepreneurs offered by the ThinTech-weightloss.com
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as ThinTech Weight loss products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact ThinTech Weight loss at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings. ThinTech Weight loss products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, or purchasing tickets to attend any ThinTech Weight loss, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site.
- Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to contact us at mailto:email@example.com immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- All ThinTech Weight loss products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- ThinTech Weight loss provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility.
- Your success depends on many factors, including your dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- You acknowledge and agree that ThinTech Weight loss, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
- Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
- We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
- If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that: You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password); You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person; You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person.
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our ThinTech Weight loss Community, at any time, becomes our property.
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your registered details.
- Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
- When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (ThinTech Weight loss Community) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content).
- When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our ThinTech Weight loss Community any of the following: Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organized through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorization to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
- By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or ThinTech Weight loss Community, you: Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, license to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licenses; Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to: Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- While using this Site and/or our ThinTech Weight loss Community, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual property of others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code; or Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
- Please see the ThinTech Weight loss Guidelines in the appendix to these Terms for more information.
- We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other ThinTech Weight loss product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of ThinTech Weight loss
- You agree: That any confidential information shared by clients or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the client who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorized by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
- We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, ThinTech Weight loss Community or Our Content.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site ThinTech Weight loss Community or Our Content.
- These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of: Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third-party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records.
- Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organizations through links on our Site, ThinTech Weight loss or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only.
- We do not endorse linked website’s nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
- The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
- You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our ThinTech Weight loss Community or through use of our products or services.
- As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our ThinTech Weight loss Community.
- We welcome inquiries or feedback on our Site.
- Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or ThinTech Weight loss products or services, please email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful! Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating will be removed.
- No gated content! Posts in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Keep it on topic. We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies. Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything.
- If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules. If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, ThinTech Weight loss reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group or any ThinTech Weight loss Network that the offending behavior has occurred within.